Annual Frontier Partners Meeting
July 11, 2017
State Offices of Rural Health and other frontier advocates are invited to join us in Bellingham, WA on July 27th to learn about and discuss innovative efforts to advance health services across the frontier. Participants will learn:
- Who Are Frontier Americans? Frontier Demographics and Determinants of Health
- Current and Potential Healthcare Shifts in Frontier: Challenges and Solutions
- The Latest on The Frontier Community Health Integration Project (F-CHIP) – Is This Model Good for Your State?
- Utilizing Community Health Workers in Frontier: Challenges and Solutions to Training, Financing, Job Creation And Demonstrating Impact In Frontier
- Financing Shifts and the Impact on Frontier Healthcare
Online Registration – click here Draft Agenda (Frontier Meeting)– click here
The meeting will be held at the Four Points by Sheraton Hotel & Convention Center, 714 Lakeway Drive, Bellingham, WA 98229. Please call direct at (360) 671-1011 or toll-free at (866) 716-8133 to make your hotel reservation or click here for online reservation.
- Please ask for the SORH Region E Partnership Meeting rate of $91/night plus 10.7% sales tax (total per night is $100.74)
- Reservation deadline: July 24, 2017
Click here for hotel website
For More Information Please Contact:
Funding for this conference was possible in part by Cooperative Agreement #U14RH19776 from the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy. They views expressed in written conference materials or publications and by speakers and moderators do not necessarily reflect the official policies of the Department of Health and Human Services, nor does mention of trade names, commercial practices or organization imply endorsement by the Government.